Friday, October 19, 2007

Let me Introduce myself

I am a PHP Developer. I can do fantastic coding. Now your funnybone might tickle, everyone thinks the same. I have a passion for coding. I can do almost any kind of coding. As such I have worked on some of the most popular CMS . Joomla, phpBB2, oscommerce, etc.... I am member of Drupal community also. Ajax is cup of coffee for me. It simplifies some tasks in really amazing manner. I would personally recommend to use all the flavours of PHP on-hand if you are developing in PHP . When I started it was not so easy, as to understand the concepts ,implement them , get the proper output is not everybody's work. Especially, when there is no other resource. But thanks to WWW who made my work possible. If you get to my blog and find something interesting I will be the most happiest ever.

No comments: